Academic Calendar - 2024

Western University Academic Calendar. - 2024
return to: Degree Requirements and Graduation


Intramural Transfers to BA, BSc and BHSc Programs

Students registered at Western in an undergraduate degree program leading to a degree other than the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Health Sciences who wish to transfer into a Three or Four-Year BA, BSc or BHSc program, must submit a request for transfer to the dean of the faculty in which registration is sought. Advanced standing for courses toward a BA, BSc or BHSc degree will be granted in keeping with the program requirements of these degrees at the discretion of the Dean.

Approval of the transfer request must include an Intent to Register form completed by the dean of the faculty concerned indicating the courses for which advanced standing is granted, the number and level of courses required to complete graduation requirements and progression requirements.


Academic Handbook, Registration, Registration and Progression