At Western Law, we value and embrace the international experience. Our extensive exchange program provides students with an enhanced international perspective and a keen understanding of the rule of law outside our borders.
Western Law has established partnerships with leading law schools throughout the world. Approximately one in five Western Law students participates in an exchange program, making it one of the most active international law exchange programs in Canada. Participation allows students to broaden their horizons, enhance their international perspective on legal issues and compete successfully in a global marketplace.
Each year, Western Law welcomes 25-30 international students from our exchange partner institutions, adding a unique perspective to the classroom.
Western Law Exchange Partners
Australia and New Zealand
• Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
• The University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
• The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
• University of Auckland, New Zealand
• University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
• EBS Law School, Wiesbaden, Germany
• ESADE Law School, Barcelona, Spain
• Stockholm University, Sweden
• Universität Mannheim, Germany
• Université Jean Moulin - Lyon 3, France
• University of Bergen, Norway
• University of Copenhagen, Denmark
• University of Groningen, The Netherlands
• University of Leeds, United Kingdom
• University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
• NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, India
• National University of Singapore, Singapore
• University of Hong Kong, China
• Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
• Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
• Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia
• Washington College of Law, American University, Washington, D.C.
• Université Laval, Québec City, Québec