A degree containing this module normally requires 4 years for completion.
Completion of first-year requirements, including a mark of at least 60% in each of the 3.0 (full or half) courses below:
1.0 course: Biology 1001A and 1002B, or the former Biology 1222 or 1223.
1.0 course: Chemistry 1100A/B and 1200B, or the former Chemistry 1020, 1050, or 023.
1.0 course from: Calculus 1000A/B or 1100A/B or 1500A/B, Calculus 1301A/B or 1501A/B, Mathematics 1600A/B or the former Linear Algebra 1600A/B, Mathematics 1225A/B, 1228A/B, 1229A/B, Statistical Sciences 1024A/B, Applied Mathematics 1201A/B or the former Calculus 1201A/B, Applied Mathematics 1413, or the former Mathematics 030.
The following must be completed by the end of second year, with a mark of at least 60% in each half course:
0.5 course from: Physics 1028A/B, 1301A/B or 1501A/B.
0.5 course from: Physics 1029A/B, 1302A/B or 1502A/B.
It is recommended that the two half courses in Physics be taken in the Fall and Winter terms of the same academic year.
Notes for Admission Requirements:
1. Biology 1201A with a mark of at least 70% may be used in place of Biology 1001A, and Biology 1202B with a mark of at least 70% may be used in place of Biology 1002B.
2. Either the former Physics 1020 or 1024 with a minimum mark of 60%, may be used in place of two half courses in Physics listed above.
0.5 course: Biochemistry 2280A.
1.0 course: Chemistry 2213A/B, 2223B.
1.0 course: Biology 2382B, 2581B.
0.5 course: Microbiology and Immunology 2100A.
0.5 course: Biochemistry 3381A.
1.5 courses: Microbiology and Immunology 3300A, 3400B, 3600G
1.0 course from: Microbiology and Immunology 4100A, 4200B, 4300A, 4700B.
Notes for Module:
1. Enrollment in Biochemistry 3381A requires a minimum mark of 65% in Biochemistry 2280A; either Chemistry 2213A/B with a minimum mark of 65% or Chemistry 2273A with a minimum mark of 60%; and either Chemistry 2223B with a minimum mark of 65% or Chemistry 2283G with a minimum mark of 60%.
2. Biology 2290F/G and either Biology 2244A/B or the former Statistical Sciences 2122A/B are recommended option courses.
3. Enrollment in either Microbiology and Immunology 4100A or 4200B requires a minimum markof 70% in Microbiology and Immunology 3400B.
4. Enrollment in Microbiology and Immunology 4300A requires a minimum mark of 70% in Microbiology and Immunology 3300A.